The Center for One Health Research is pleased to partner with Explore Fairbanks and Alaska Airlines
in offering an airfare discount to Fairbanks, Alaska, for the One Health, One Future 2020 conference!
How to get your discount:
- Register for the One Health, One Future conference, and receive your discount code.
- Go online to alaskaair.com and input the discount code when searching for flights.
- The discount will be applied to any flights meeting the contract parameters:
Meeting name: One Health, One Future 2020
Departure city(s): Any Alaska Airlines/Horizon Air US or Canadian city
Destination city: Fairbanks, Alaska
Travel dates: Between March 5 and March 19, 2020
Not included: Any travel from Prudhoe Bay, Alaska; Hawaii; Mexico; or Costa Rica
- By clicking the “?” next to the discount code box after entering the code, you may
view a detailed description of the rules.
- You and your guests may also use the discount code by calling Alaska Airlines Group Desk at 800-445-4435; however, a $15 per person ticketing fee will apply.
Meeting fare rules:
- Entitled to a 7% discount off Alaska Airlines published fares (except companion and other promotional fares).
- You may book and ticket on the blackout dates, but no discount will apply.
- Any change or cancellation after ticketing is subject to a service charge. All fare
rules and additional blackout dates of the fare apply.
- All tickets must be issued online or by the Alaska Airlines group desk.
- A $15 ticketing fee will apply to any tickets issued by the group desk.
- Meeting fare codes may not be posted on websites.